Thursday, September 16, 2010

National Sewing Month

Since September is National Sewing Month, I thought it would be fitting to focus on creative projects that involve sewing for the rest of the month. Although I have so many fun projects on my To Do list this month I think I will have to just wait to focus on those in October.

For starters I have been working on a little blessing outfit for a little boy. It is one of my first children's clothing focused projects. But overall I have to admit that it has been a lot of fun working on it and it has been pretty easy considering I have never made one before and I thought it would be alot more difficult.


This picture doesn't really show the adorable white buttons on the top or the pleats at the top but both the buttons and the pleats add a really nice touch to the outfit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment